Saturday, January 21, 2012

My New Friends and CHA

I started this blog to provide myself with an avenue to share my creative side and to share the projects that I've made. I was not a social networker so what has surprised me the most is how many new "bloggy" friends I have met over the last few months! For me, It is the best part of having a blog.

I've been lucky enough to connect with several artists who represent ICE Resin® - a fun product that I have used in a few designs: Shake It Up, Road Trip, and Value of a Postage Stamp. My new friends, Kristen Robinson, Jen Cushman , Tina Schiefer , and Cat Kerr have made some wonderful new and innovative projects that will be shown at the Craft and Hobby Association Conference & Tradeshow at the Anaheim Convention Center, January 29 - February 1. Several of them along with other talented artists; including the Ice Queen herself, Susan Lenart Kazmer will be in the booth demonstrating techniques and projects.  If you are in the area and get a chance to attend the show stop by the booth and say "hi".

Here is the schedule of events.

Amazing Giveaways will occur at the commencement of every demo/signing time however you must be present to win!

Sunday and Monday
Come have your snapshot taken in the ICE Resin Booth with the ICE Queen herself Susan Lenart Kazmer

Tuesday and Wednesday
Have your snapshot taken with the Stars of ICE Resin which include well known Industry Authors and Artist's in the ICE Resin Booth #1029

Sunday
10:30 - 11:30 Demo Joanna Pierotti - ICE Resin Creative Team Member and Published Artist

12:30 - 1:30 Demo and Book Signing with ICE Resin Creative Team Director, Artist and Author Kristen Robinson (books will be first come first serve)

2:30 - 3:30 Demo Joanna Pierotti - ICE Resin Creative Team Member and Published Artist

4:30 - 5:30 Demo with Artist and Author Kristen Robinson 

Monday
10:30 - 11:30 Demo with Artist and Author Kristen Robinson 

11:30 - 12:30 Demo and Make and Take with Fiskateer Tami Bayer of Fiskars

1:30 - 2:30 Demo and Book Signing with ICE Resin Education Director, Artist and Author Jen Cushman (books will be first come first serve)

2:00 - 3:00 Book Signing with Kristen Robinson, Author of Tales of Adornment - Techniques for Resin Jewelry in the R&M Booth # 1329

3:30 - 4:30 Demo with Tina Schiefer ICE Resin Creative Team Member and Published Artist

Tuesday
10:30 - 11:30 Demo Joanna Pierotti - ICE Resin Creative Team Member and Published Artist

12:00 - 1:00 Book Signing with Kristen Robinson, Author of Tales of Adornment - Techniques for Resin Jewelry in the F&W Booth # 868

1:30 - 2:30 Demo with Tina Schiefer ICE Resin Creative Team Member and Published Artist

2:30 - 3:30 Demo and Make and Take with Fiskateer Tami Bayer of Fiskars

4:30 - 5:30 Demo with Artist and Author Kristen Robinson 

Wednesday
10:30 - 11:30 Demo with Tina Schiefer ICE Resin Creative Team Member and Published Artist

12:30 - 1:30 Resin Paper Demo

 

2 comments:

  1. Kathy,

    I absolutely adore Susan! She is one of the coolest people I've ever met. I love ICE resin, too.

    I wish I could go to the conference/trade show! Sadly, I'm too far away. This is when a private jet would come in handy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kathy, you're so sweet! I am honored to be your "bloggy" friend...

    All prepped and ready for CHA...will be taking lots of photos to share.

    Keep creating...see you in April! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Have a great day!
Kathy