Thursday, January 12, 2012

Serious Neglect

With getting ready for a couple of home shows, the holidays, and a birthday, the last couple of months have been a busy whirlwind of activities for me. I'm not complaining...I had a wonderful holiday season, but my Etsy shop has suffered serious neglect on my part.

I am happy to report that the neglect is over and
I just listed a new necklace and earring design.





I paired sterling silver with lustrous snowy-white petal shaped pearls that I found at the gem faire a couple of months ago to create these new pieces. They are a bit more refined than most of the rustic styled jewelry in my shop but I like them just as well.

You can click here if you would like to take a closer look at them.

Thanks for visiting!

Sharing at: Creation Corner: Friday Link Party, Delicate Construction: Delicately Constructed Friday, Fireflies and Jellybeans: Show Off Your Stuff

5 comments:

  1. Kathy, your work is always amazingly beautiful!! Those pearls are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, Kathy! It IS hard around the holidays to work on your etsy shop...I am trying to get going again, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful set! I didn't know that pearls came in this kind of shape. Did you hand fashion the whole chain also?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, and your tutorials are so well done... thank you! t.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Have a great day!
Kathy